(M/W/D) – Working Student
About the Job
- You will support our HR Manager in all HR administrative processes (e.g. creating job descriptions or maintaining personnel files).
- You are actively involved in recruiting and applicant management
- You enjoy taking on various recruiting activities
- You help organize networking and recruiting events
- You will be involved in the preparation and follow-up of the monthly payroll
- You have the opportunity to get involved in exciting HR projects
Your Experience & Skills
- You are matriculated, e.g. in social sciences, economics, business psychology or similar.
- Ideally, you have already completed an internship or similar in the area of personnel management, personnel administration or recruiting.
- You have a good command of English
- You are characterized by a high degree of teamwork and initiative
- Product portfolio and experience with customers in over 100 countries
- Independent work and plenty of space for your own ideas
- Fast transfer of responsibility
- A high-growth and international IT environment with individual funding
- A motivated, diverse, international and unique team with flat hierarchies and quick decisionmaking processes
- Our ingenious product that is user-friendly, future-oriented and appealing and that you can use yourself
- A central workplace that is only 5 minutes away from Europaplatz
- A always filled fruit basket and a coffee flat
Apply for this Job
[contact-form-7 id=”507″ title=”Accounting / financial assistant”]